Tip: Consider the Banner dimensions
Each template has different banner dimensions. To ensure the image you want to use to update the banner is optimal for your website, resize the new image to the dimensions below that correspond with your template. Please note that the height is a recommendation that may vary from the template, but the width must be the same as indicated below.
|The Jimmy ||258||90|
|The Barksdale ||750||150|
|The Bodie ||780||100|
|The Moreland ||1140||70|
- Log in to your Website Admin (click here to learn how).
- Edit your homepage (click here to learn how).
- Click the Customize Template tab near the top middle of the content editor page.
- Click Logo/Banner input near the bottom of the content editor page and then click Select.
- Navigate to folder where your banner image is located by clicking the + and then click on the folder itself (click here to learn how). Then click Upload File at the top left corner of the pop-up window.
- Choose your new banner file from your computer.
- Click OK.
- Click Save at the top left of the content editor page to save your changes.
- Then click Publish at the top of the window to publish your changes to your site.